Friday, February 4, 2011

Valkynaz, 2010 -2011

Herein, I have released two albums and will not put them up on this blogspot any longer. I want to get signed again and have several different places I want my new albums to be sent to.

The first is Throat ov the World, an experimental Ambient album that I released on December 20 through Black Ambient Records as a cassette. It will be my last release through them, for I'm taking my artwork elsewhere to somewhere it will not be abused.

Photobucket

And the second is N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis!, which I hope to release through perhaps Satanica or maybe even blackmetal.com/Cybertzara.

Photobucket

Either way, I have big things in store for Valkynaz. Maybe later on in the year I will re-release them through here, but as for right now, they can be found at the sites that I stated.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cassette art! P.s. I plan to mail satanica a cassette for release for my friends band!!! :) you should too.

    ReplyDelete