Friday, February 25, 2011

Troubling times. . . .

Well, as ov today, I tried recording for Valkynaz' latest release, but sadly my mic input isn't working. So, what i did record was extremely grainy and not ov sufficient quality. And because ov this, I'm putting everything on hold til I repair it. It'll be a little while before I can continue working things out for Valkynaz. Shouldn't be too long though.

And in the meantime, I'll also be focusing efforts on my side project, Stormhammer. I intend to create dark ambient, trance-inducing noise much akin to my Throat ov the World album, but different in the regard that its base won't be founded in the Elder Scrolls like Valkynaz, but rather in different themes, mostly abstract and some involving nature and pagan beliefs. Otherwise, I'll continue to update while I work out the kinks for Valkynaz' future.

I've also plotted out the first two albums Stormhammer will try to create this year. So far, they are most likely demos, but we'll see. They will be paradoxical in the way I present them, but I see nothing wrong with testing the limits ov sanity in anyone who wishes to listen to my music.

The first will be called Desolation.

Photobucket

Its sister will be called Solace.

Photobucket

I'll update as more and more ideas come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment